Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shear Structure!

Ok ladies! I officially have our first salon scheduled for our Spa September event.....and they are donating a TON of different services (hair, nail, massage, make-up, etc). Shear Structure is SO EXCITED to be a part of this event and has also agreed to donate the "complete make-over" for AT LEAST one lucky momma! (Complete Makeover will include: shampoo, cut, color, style, makeup, eye brow waxing)!! I can't wait!

Any momma's out there with a small business is welcome to come and set up a table to display their product/services as well! Just contact me and let me know so I can start making a list and get enough tables for everyone to set-up at.

I am currently looking for some college-age students to donate childcare (if possible)!! If you know of anyone that might be interested, would you send them my way? Possibly some education majors looking to get some teaching hours in for a project?

I AM SO EXCITED!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment